20 February 2006

Not quite Manolos...but still hot nonetheless

I bought shoes from Sportsgirl for only $39.95. It's something I like to call 20 per cent off already reduced items. It's a rare occurence that happens when the sun, the moon and Mars all line up.

Image hosting by Photobucket
Full shot.

Image hosting by Photobucket
Side profile.

Image hosting by Photobucket
Yes those are my legs. It was hard to get this shot but it's all in the camera angle.

The shoes are NOT gold. They are bronze. Bronze like the bronze period. I really like them, there was another pair that were a dark blue with a silver tinge but I settled on these as they were cheaper and a little different. If the other ones get reduced I'll probably get those too.

Oh I love shoes.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Actually I don't like clothing stuff too much, but the previous post was great.

It's true, some ppl change once they've finished highschool and some don't. I think I changed a lot.. but a little =).

I'm still being the same, I like the same things, my clothes are still the same, but I'm far more sociable =)

Anyway.. good luck with your new shoes.

11:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home