22 January 2006

THE OHHHHHH-I-SEEEEEEEE (OC) Spoilers to be Spoilt!

There’s something about Ryan Donowho aka Johnny Harper manboy in love with Marissa Cooper. It may be his “perfect bone structure” or the fact that his side fringe is slightly better than mine. Jury is still out on that one...

Image hosting by Photobucket

Yes I’m sad Marissa. Isn’t my puppy dog eyes look freakin’ OBVIOUS!

Image hosting by Photobucket

It took me almost nine episodes to realise that you’re never going to love me. But that’s okay coz mini-cooper thinks I’m haaaawwwwwwwwwt.

Image hosting by Photobucket

Okay I know you’re only 14 and in real life I’m 24. But I’m feeling a connection…


And we’re just going to have to wait till the next bittorrent episode to see how that connection pans out. I do know that I have watched too much O.C. especially when I dreamt I was in an episode the other night.

I keep having these repeat migraine onslaughts which I get from work. It makes me feel nauseated and I lose my appetite/feel like a brick is slamming against my skull. Slight exaggeration there but sleeping it off seems to have a good effect. Somehow three hour shifts aren’t really worth it if all I get is a migraine and my pay slip is four weeks late and may never appear.

It’s back to the office tomorrow. Otherwise known as the other O.C. - Oestrogen Central.


T

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home