05 June 2006

Sets of Four

Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Gloria Jeans
2. Temt/VG
3. (ex)Dream
4. Stocktaking (actually I've had more than four jobs)

Four movies I would watch over and over:
1. Russian Dolls
2. Before Sunrise/After Sunset
3. Bride and Prejudice
4. My Best Friend's Wedding

Four places I have lived:
1. Perth
2. Perth
3. Perth
4. Perth (and hopefully somewhere else, somewhere soon)

Four TV shows I love to watch:
1. Sex and the City
2. The O.C.
3. Gilmore Girls
4. LOST

Four places I have been on vacation:
1. Singapore
2. Eastern States (Syd/Melb/Canberra/Perisher Blue)
3. Thailand
4. Malaysia
(and once again hopefully somewhere else at the end of the year)

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Creme brulee
2. Japanese...tempura
3. Sticky Date Pudding
4. Seafood (sans oysters)

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. France - Paris or maybe St Tropez or Nice
2. London
3. Jindabyne (when it snows)
4. Sydney

Four things I have done this weekend:
1. Read The Harmony Silk Room by Tash Aw
2. Got my old job back
3. Watched Failure to Launch
4. Had dim sum

I've taken the weekend off, but I should start studying tomorrow for my exam (singular).
Sometimes it's good to do nothing. Just for a little while. The calm before the storm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home